1. If you are holding a nine-to-five job, you do not worry that
there no time to trade because the forex market is open 24 hours a day,
5 ½ days a week, and is today the most liquid market in the world.
Which other markets can be compared to that?
2. In every Fx trade positions, no matter what the forex market condition is, you can be
sure there is NO lack of trading opportunities as traders short(sell)
currency pairs in anticipation that it will depreciate and long(buy)
the currency pairs in anticipation it will appreciate.
3. Forex traders can utilize up to 200:1 leverage which means that you can
execute more trades compared to lower leverage. Forex trading is also
commission free and trading is available on more than 60 currencies
worldwide. No other financial instruments offer better leverage and
commission terms than that.
4. If you are new to the foreign exchange market, you do not have to worry about spending thousands of
dollars to learn or buy a course. There is online forex trading course
that will explain how the forex market works and a forex tutorial will
also explain about fundamental and technical strategies that are
available to you as a forex trader.
5. Schedule your own time. Whether you want to go for a holiday from the profits earned from the
trading market or play a golf session with your old friend, as long as
you can spend a dime of your time to trade, you will have never ending
6. Learning forex is simple as all you will need is a computer or a laptop, and you can start placing trades with forex
brokers or market makers through various online forex trading platforms.
7. In the past, forex exchange trading was difficult for many individuals
as fx trading was only permitted for large financial institutions such
as banks, big stock brokering etc. But now you can be a part and you
should be a part of the huge trading action all thanks to the advanced
technology, even if you are a small trader.
8. Last but not least, after your forex training and such, still afraid to risk your
hard-earned cash? Take the time to learn it well by trying on a demo
forex trading account before you start a real account.
The only shortcoming of forex trading is that the income is unstable. One month
you may earn US $20,000, while the other month you may earn US$5000. So
you may appreciate how the market determines your income and not your